viernes, 5 de septiembre de 2014

My best holidays!


Hello classmates! :D

Well… first of all, I love travelling and there are a lot of places that I want to visit in my life. But, today I want to tell you about this summer, in January I had the best holidays ever! It  was an amazing experience to me, because I went to travel alone to the south of Chile and I spent almost a month away from home.

Perhaps, it’s something that has a bit of a stigma attached to it, something that people use to label others (especially when it comes to female travel) and it still surprises me when people say “so, you’re travelling alone? Why?”

Nonetheless, it was an amazing trip, I met and shared with many people (fantastic people from differents places!), I was in beautiful places and I camped most of the time in the middle of the nature, near rivers and places for trekking.

I felt very happy because everyday I woke up and the only thing that I had to ask myself is "what do I want to do today?" then... I simply went and do it! :D

I really recommend you travelling alone at least once in your life, you’ll never be short of friendly faces :)

I left you some photos!





5 comentarios:

  1. I like the photo with forestín!!! hahahah ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the place is wonderfull!!! the south of Chile is amazing :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This year i had the possibility to travel alone, and it's an amazing experience. Before the first trip i was afraid, but with the exciting places and the people that i knew, that fear disappears and i started to enjoy. I insist, it was the better, i could to grow up and i feel than i changed myself. Happy for your experience!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I went to the south of Chile this summer too. Where did you take the last shot? I don't know why but it reminds me a place where I went: "camping el Abuelo Peto" . I'm wrong?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like unconventional people as I've tad you in the classes, and I think you are one of them!! In Chile there are many people afraid of this kind of adventures, especially parents, and I understand them.... congrats Paz!!! Let's celebrate with a good ceviche!!!

    ResponderEliminar